Since the Ferguson Rebellion our elders presented protestors, activist and organizers from around the world with the challenge of building a global movement that could free all Black people everywhere. We are the result of that challenge.
• We will Feed Our People with healthy food and then with knowledge so that we all can feed ourselves
• We will Service Our People with love in our hearts, sincerity in our feet and courage in our hands so that the vision in our brain will come to fruition
• We will Educate Our People on who we were as a people pre-colonization, what our ancestors beliefs, culture and traditions were, how to love our people unconditionally; and we will use this as the basis of what system that we need build to ensure that this level of oppression never exist again
• We will Shelter Our People from the oppressor’s system by creating and supporting economic, educational, spiritual, political and cultural institutions that are here to liberate our mind, body, and soul
• We will Protect Our People by educating our people on our rights as human beings as well as instilling in us how to use the tools that any group of people use who desire to live and thrive forever
• We will Love Our People by accepting them for who they are and loving them even when they don’t love themselves
Theory of Change
Vision for Change
We will create a culture where Blackness is publicly affirmed amongst ourselves, socially respected by others and taught and protected for future generations to practice openly.
We will build new and more principled political formations that create agendas and policies that uses an Global Racial Equity Lens to propel us closer to a world without Anti-Blackness.
We will forge strong International connections amongst Black People and our allies so that we as human beings can finally create a fair and just society for everyone.